There are a lot of job memes floating around the interweb, and a Google search came up with this result for Business Analysts:
Because I can’t explain what I do. And I don’t really get what my job is. And from what I do understand, it makes no sense.
My coworker stood right next to me as I wrote it and we laughed about it. I knew it’d get a reaction though. Some of the texts his girlfriend sent him though? Quite the reaction.
And now we can look back and laugh.
Hooray for some harmless (?) fun on a Friday afternoon.
- I’m loving this. Seriously. Some of my favorites? Numbers 14, 15, 26, 27, and 31.
- In an attempt to find an animal meme for the next point, I found this and had to post.
- I’m fairly certain my guy friend asked me out on a date. But since I was in a relationship for almost 3.5 years and never really dated before that, I’m not totally sure.
- My coworker sent me a link to this site. So absurd. But so awesome.
- Sometime next week I am going to meet Potential Roommate #2. And then Potential Roommate #1 and Potential Roommate #2 and I are going to look at apartments. So exciting! We’ll probably end up living somewhere like this:
- I was hesitant to buy an iPad 2, because I had a feeling that they iPad 3 would be released soon and then I’d be able to get a cheaper iPad2 after the release, so I thought maybe I’d wait. Then I bought one anyway. And then my coworker sent me an article about the planned release date being in early March. Oh well. #Firstworldproblems to the max.
- I realized almost everything I complain about is a first world problem. So basically I should stop complaining.
- The best thing about Valentine’s Day, both when I was in a relationship for the past three years and when I’ve been single (like this year), is chocolate.
On a more relevant note: Happy Friday!
I spent a good part of yesterday morning and this morning walking around this tremendous city. In that time, I received all the confirmation I needed. This is where I need to be. And this is where I’m going to be. I’m excited by the thought of calling this city home in a few short weeks.
Definitely something worth remembering. Happy Friday.